You'll love coming home to this award-winning apartment community with its beautiful landscaped grounds and scenic lake. Pleasant Lake's estate-like setting makes it hard to believe that the hustle and bustle of Parma is just minutes away.Read more.
Pleasant Lake beckons you to "come home to nature" and enjoy easy living in a community with resort amenities and exceptional customer service.
Pleasant Lake offers a variety of apartment lifestyles ranging from contemporary garden-style buildings, townhomes and duplexes to a mid-rise building reserved for residents 55 and better. All suites have been beautifully updated. Generous room sizes, eat-in kitchens, and tons of closet space add up to very comfortable living. Heat and water are included in most suites.
Residents at Pleasant Lake also enjoy the extra benefits of this community such as two outdoor pools, modern fitness center, tennis courts and a private party room for large-scale entertaining.
If you would like more information about Pleasant Lake Apartments in Parma, Ohio, please feel free to contact us.
• Scenic Lake w/Fountain
• 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
• One Sparkling Outdoor Pool
• Modern Fitness Center
• Tennis, Basketball & Volleyball Courts
• Barbecue Grills & Picnic Pavilion
• Designated Car Wash Area
• Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
• Optional Carports & Garages
• Heat Included (most suites)
• Individually Controlled Heat
• Wall Unit or Central A/C
• Fully Appointed Kitchen
• Microwave Oven
• Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups (select suites)
• Controlled Access
• Abundant Closets w/Organizers
• Decorator Blinds
• Ceiling Fans
• Plush Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
• Balcony or Patio
We're Pet Friendly!
One dog weighing a maximum of 50 pounds at maturity or two dogs weighing a maximum of 35 pounds each at maturity are permitted in select 1st floor suites or one dog weighing a maximum of 35 pounds at maturity in select 2nd or 3rd floor suites. Written proof of renter’s insurance, valid dog license and updated rabies vaccination is required. No pit bulls or vicious breeds are permitted. Resident must sign a pet agreement and pay a monthly pet rent.
Up to two (2) cats are permitted. Documentation from a veterinarian verifying the cat(s) vet records is required. Resident must sign a pet agreement and pay a monthly pet rent.
No pit bull dogs, or other “vicious breeds” allowed.
• 20 Min. to Downtown Cleveland
• 10 Min. to Cleveland Hopkins Int'l Airport
• 2 Min. to Cuyahoga Community College
• Minutes to Cleveland MetroParks
• Close to Parma Shoppes & South Park Mall
• Excellent & Reliable City Services